Join us over lunch for a series of live talks and presentations in the core academic areas of the Visual Arts. Each week we feature a distinguished instructor and dive into their area of expertise. Areas of focus for this series include Photography, Art History, User Experience (UX), Design, Studio Arts, and VR. Sessions begin at 12pm, last between 60-90 minutes, and are free and interactive. Bring your ideas and questions. Enroll for free today!
- Tues., July 14 Craig Havens (Photography)
- Tues., July 21 Dahn Hiuni (Art History)
- Tues., July 28 Pash (DCA)
- Tues., Aug. 4 Mayee Futterman (Studio)
- Tues., Aug. 11 John Selig (Unity/VR)
- Tues., Aug. 18 Diana Barraza (UX)