Curious what you could learn in the 8-unit DCA elective, Frontend Web Coding Boot Camp? Instructor Mitch Gohman shared specifics about it with us:
Students will develop a real-world website that leverages the concepts covered throughout the course and meets modern industry demands.
- HTML. You will be able to identify and generate key HTML language ingredients for more meaningful and semantic documents.
- CSS. You will be able to create Cascading Style Sheets that expands on the functionality and appearance of HTML documents.
- Web Hosts and Publishing: You will be skilled in obtaining hosting space, managing domains, and publishing web content to a public server.
- Web Application Design Considerations. You will be skilled in creating websites that meet the common constraints found in Web Design.
- Hello HTML, CSS and JS
- HTML Building Relationships
- CSS Selectors
- CSS Responsive Media Queries
- CSS Navigations
- CSS Positioning
- CSS Layouts (Flexbox, Floats, and Positioning)
- JS Fundamentals
- JS Syntax
- JS Class Switching
- JS Tabs
- JS Lightboxes
- JS Arrays, Loops and Automation
- JS Slideshows
- JS Scope and This
- Publishing Websites
- Final Project Workshop
- Final Submissions
Please contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thanks!