UX Internship (Paid 8-10 weeks)
Utilize your design thinking skills and further your career as a User Experience Designer while working within a customer-focused, mobile-centric, cross functional team on our core business services. You’ll get hands-on experience working as an in-house UX Designer building extraordinary products for our customers.
You’ll join a team of talented and creative designers, engineers, marketers, and product managers on a mission to change how small businesses start and grow. You will report directly to the Manager of UX in the Glendale office and will have exposure to a wide range of complex projects.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in conducting and drawing insights from user research
- Participate in UX design workshops, team design reviews, and brainstorming sessions
- Sketch, prototype, and iterate quickly to create a shared vision to be implemented by your team
- Sharpen your technical skills while mastering and learning new tools and methods to develop and grow your skills as a UX professional
- Bring innovative ideas to the table in a collaborative and encouraging environment that supports new and emerging talent
Requirements for consideration:
- Current undergraduate student or certificate candidate majoring in HCI, UX Design or other design related field
- A professional-level portfolio of wireframe sketches to high-fidelity comps demonstrating a keen eye for detail and an awareness of modern web, mobile, and app trends
- Familiarity and some experience with the design life cycle and agile methodologies
- You are collaborative and a resourceful self-starter that cares deeply about and wants to understand the customer’s motivations
- Must be able highly collaborative and have the ability to clearly rationalize and justify your design decisions
This is a full-time summer internship with a pay rate of $15/h. For more details, and to apply, contact Chris Remmers: email@example.com.